Wow! What an amazing event! I’m so grateful to have been part of this free community event highlighting the beautiful new line of summer dresses and skirts by Jessica Vergeer Studios. They featured hand printed fabrics from Cheekyfibre of Rosseau, Muskoka.
Please enjoy a sampling of images below. To see the COMPLETE COLLECTION please visit Meg Wallace Photography – Fashion Show. If you’d like to order any prints or products, please contact Meg at meg@localhost to save on shipping fees. All proceeds go towards the ‘Fynn Bywater Outdoor Explorers Fund.’ Thanks for your support!
Make up by Perfectly Pampered
Hair by Shear Perfection
It was a true community affair! Special thanks to:
- Mike from Soft Spray Coin-Op Car Wash – for the amazing venue
- Our amazing models!
- Ben from Maurizio’s – for the free pizza samplers
- Starbucks Parry Sound – for free coffee
- The ladies at Perfectly Pampered Day Spa and Healing Centre – for the amazing make up
- The ladies at Shear Perfection – for the awesome 40’s pin up hair
- Mark, Kevin, Mike and Jeff – for the super cool classic cars